What’s On At Mourne?
4th 11.30am Rev W.T. Bingham
7.00pm Rev W.T. Bingham
11th 11.30am Rev .W.T. Bingham
7.00pm P.W. Service – Mrs Elma Leeburn – P.W. President.
18th 11.30am Rev W.T. Bingham
7.00pm Rev W.T. Bingham
25th 11.30am Rev W.T. Bingham
3.30pm Brackney Hall
7.00pm Rev W.T. Bingham
Prayer Meetings 6.15pm.
Missionary Offering: last Sunday of the month
SUNDAY SCHOOL AND BIBLE CLASSES
Infant Sunday School – 10.30am –Infant Room
Junior Sunday School – 10.30am- Minor Hall
Senior Sunday School- 10.30am- Lecture Hall
Junior and Senior Bible Classes – 10.45am
Anyone wishing to have a child baptised speak to Rev Bingham. The next baptisms will take place on Sunday 25th March at 11.30am and on Sunday 29th April at 7.00pm.
CAM – Coffee At Mourne
In the Youth centre before church on Sunday mornings..
SUNDAY KNIGHT KIDS
Sunday 25th March at 7.15pm. Rota available in the porches.
YOUTH FELLOWSHIP- Sunday Evenings 8.15pm
Junior YF in The Minor Hall,
Young Adults in The Infant Room
Senior Youth Fellowship in The Youth Centre.
There will be a meeting of the Youth Council after mid week on Thursday 15th March in the Upper Room.
MID WEEK MEETINGS
Thursdays @ 8.00pm
Thursday 1st March – Bible Study and Prayer Meeting
Thursday 8th March – Coaching for Christ – Alan Dundas
Thursday 15th March – Bible Study and Prayer Meeting.
Thursday 22nd March – Bible Study and Prayer Meeting
Thursday 29th March – Bible Study and Prayer Meeting
THE PRESBYTERIAN WOMEN’S GROUP – 8.00pm
Monday 5th March – “Life as an author” – Elizabeth Burke
Sunday 11th March – P.W. Annual service – 7.00pm
Monday 19 th March – Members Night.
Saturday 24th March – Ladies Conference – Mourne – 9.45am – 1.30pm
THE MENS FELLOWSHIP
Friday 16th March in the Church Office at 8.00pm.
RAINBOWS – MOTHER AND TODDLER GROUP
Each Wednesday from 9.30am – 11.30am in the Church Hall. For babies and young children up to 4 years old. All parents welcome. No meetings on 28th March and 4th April.
In the Church on Wednesday evenings at 8.00pm.
The club will meet on Wednesday evenings at 9.30pm
The joint prayer meeting will be held on Friday 30th March at 7.00am in Kilkeel Church of Ireland Church Hall.
SATURDAY NIGHT CLUB
Saturday evenings from 7.30 – 9.30 in the Youth Centre. 24th March a visit to the “Jump Box” in Banbridge. Bus will leave at 5.30pm. This will be the last evening for the Saturday Club this session.
THE GIRLS’ BRIGADE
Tuesday 5.30-7.00pm The Explorers
Tuesday 7.15 – 9.00pm Juniors, Seniors and Brigaders
The GB Parents’ Night will take place on Tuesday 20th March at 7.00pm.
THE BOYS’ BRIGADE
Wednesday 6.00 – 7.15pm Mourne Robins and Anchor Boys
Wednesday 7.30 – 9.00pm Junior Section
Wednesday 7.30 – 9.30pm Company Section.
The Boys’ Brigade Parents’Night will take place on Friday 27th March at 7.30pm.
THE CONGREGATIONAL COMMITTEE
There will be a meeting of the Church Committee on Tuesday 27th March at 8.00pm in the Church Office.
MOURNE P.C. WALKING CLUB
A programme giving full details of all walks is available in the porches, please take one and come along. Walks in March will take place on Monday 12th and 26th and Saturday 10th . Walks are suitable for all ages. Voluntary donations towards Livingstonia Partnership.
THE LADIES SUPPORT GROUP
Meetings will be held each Wednesday in the Church of Ireland Hall at 10.30am.
Friday evenings at 7.00pm.
SERVICE IN THE ORANGE HALL
Next service is Sunday 4th March at 8.30pm. During the rebuilding of the Orange Hall services will be held in our church hall.
COMMUNITY OUTREACH TEAM Dates 14th July to 27th July 2017
There are many opportunities to be involved in kids clubs, coffee mornings, sports, arts and crafts, fun days, teaching, praise and more! It’s a great chance to share your Christian faith with the communities of Kitty’s Road and Atticall.
If interested please contact Dave McIlveen
Phone: 07739863585 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applying is the 7th April. You must be 14 or older to apply.
We would love your HELP in:
• Being part of the team – young people and adults are encouraged to apply
• Cooking a meal for the team or providing help in the kitchen
THE BOYS BRIGADE BIG BREAKFAST AND CAR WASH
Saturday 3rd March from 9.30am in the Church Hall and Car Park.
OMF PRAYER MEETING
Monday 26th March at 8.00pm in The Upper Room.
NEWRY PRESBYTERY RULING ELDERS’ FELLOWSHIP
Monday 26th March in Sandy’s Street, Newry, at 8.00pm. Rev Jack Drennan.
FULL MEMBERS’ CLASSES
Anyone who is saved and wishes to come to the Lord Table for the first time are welcome to attend classes in the Church Hall beginning on Saturday 31st March at 7.00pm and continue on Saturday 14th, 21st and 28th April
THE HUB – SPRING FORMAL
The Hub are holding a spring formal on Friday 6th April at 7.30pm in the Burrendale Hotel. This is a ticket event only. For more information please contact either Stephen Gordon ( 07871039833 ) or Grace Stevenson ( 07835890602). Everyone 18 years old and over is warmly invited to what will be a great evening
NEWRY PRESBYTERY RALLY
Tuesday 6th March at 8.00pm in Downshire Road Presbyterian Church. Wycliffe Bible Translators
MOURNE PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH HEALTH AND SAFETY NOTICE
Following an inspection of health and safety in the congregation and in association with our taking care congregational duties members of the congregation are asked to take into consideration the following health and safety issues agreed by the congregational committee.
• Car Parking. On Sunday mornings car parking facilities will be available in the new ground adjacent to the grave yard, Access will be via Bulgers Lane at the side of the Bank. Please only use this car park if going to church as the lane is too narrow for traffic going both directions. Pedestrian access to the church from the car park will be through the graveyard gates at the car park. We are hoping this will alleviate some of the parking congestion at the front of the church.
• When dropping young people off at GB or BB or Sunday School we would like you to enter via the gate at the roundabout and exit via the gate at the church hall in effect creating a one way system. The gate into the car park in Newry Street will be open on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings for leaders to park their cars if they wish to again help with traffic congestion.
• We would appreciate volunteers to help with the security of our car parks on Sundays. There have been many thefts in our district and we would like to provide some security on Sundays. If you would be willing to do one Sunday in the year please sign your name on the sheets available in the porches or contact Mr William Baird who is looking after the rota.
• New markings and pathways are being created in our grounds, Please adhere to them for the benefit and safety of all our members.
Thank you for your co-operation. The health and safety of all members of the congregation is important to us all.
FOR YOUR DIARY
Sunday 1st April – 6.30pm – Newry Presbytery Easter Dawn Service at Kilbroney Park. Breakfast is served afterwards in Rostrevor Presbyterian Church Hall.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS AND UPDATES PLEASE VISIT